Daca Immigration Lawyer Near Me

Daca Immigration Lawyer Near Me – Austin DACA attorney Kalani Hawks Villafranca has helped hundreds of DACA recipients secure their DACA status and obtain the work permits they need to support themselves and their families. At Hawks Villafranca Law, we can help you understand your options for first-time requests and renewals, as well as any risks that may be unique to your case.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an immigration program that allows certain immigrants who came to the United States as children to obtain permission to live and work in the United States for a limited period of time. Your DACA status can be renewed when it expires and each time you are granted a new period of DACA, you also receive a work permit for the same period.

Daca Immigration Lawyer Near Me

DACA applications are open to both first-time applicants as well as those who previously had DACA, regardless of when your DACA status expired.

Dreamers’ Of Daca Prepare For Immigration Program’s Possible End

If you’ve never had DACA before, you should apply right away so you can get protection from deportation and the work permit you need as soon as possible. If you are renewing your DACA status, we recommend submitting a renewal application approximately 6 months prior to the expiration of your current status.

Yes. If you have EVER had DACA status, you can apply to renew your DACA status. No matter how long ago your status expired, you can apply to renew now. If your DACA status expired less than a year ago, the process for renewal is the same as if your status had not yet expired. If your status expired more than a year ago, you will need to send in more documents and evidence. At Hawks Villafranca Law, we can help you gather the important evidence you need to support your DACA application, no matter how long ago it expired.

Yes! DACA applications are accepted and granted for anyone who is eligible for DACA status. If you want to apply for DACA for the first time, you should start gathering the necessary application documents, such as your education, addresses, work history, any contact you have ever had with law enforcement or the courts, and any contact you have had. ever had with immigration. This information, as well as more detailed information and evidence about your history living in the United States, will be required of all DACA applicants.

Can be. Any prior contact with law enforcement, even if you have never been charged or convicted of a crime, can increase the chance that your DACA application will be denied. If you have been convicted of certain crimes, your DACA application will be automatically denied and you may be referred to immigration court for deportation proceedings. If you have ever had any contact with law enforcement, it is very important that you speak with a trusted immigration attorney who can review your case and determine your eligibility for DACA as well as any risks that may be unique to your case.

The Latest Updates To The Daca Program And What They Mean For Recipients

Maybe, but not through your DACA status. DACA is not a valid visa or a green card and does not provide a path to citizenship. However, many DACA recipients may be eligible for a visa or green card through family members who are US citizens or residents. Click here to learn more about who is eligible for family visas or green cards. If you think you may qualify for a family visa or green card, call us today to schedule a full case evaluation.

You can try to get your DACA status without the guidance of a reputable DACA attorney, but you shouldn’t. Making your application yourself is risky and carries a higher chance of denial, especially if you have ever had contact with law enforcement, immigration police or immigration courts. The immigration system is very unforgiving and small mistakes on your DACA application now, even if they are honest mistakes that you can explain, can have huge consequences for your future in the United States.

Even if you can successfully get your DACA without the help of a lawyer, it could hurt you if you want to apply for other immigration benefits in the future. Without the guidance of an experienced, knowledgeable immigration attorney, you may answer a question incorrectly or leave out important information. Both of these things can make it much more difficult for you to get a visa or green card in the future. Your DACA application is just one small part of your immigration journey in the United States and an immigration attorney can help make sure you stay on the right track.

Notaries are NOT legally allowed to provide immigration services because they do not have the training, license or experience to fully understand the complex system of US immigration laws. When notaries practice immigration law, they are committing a crime, and they often end up hurting the people they are trying to help because they do not fully understand the consequences of what they are doing. Consult a qualified immigration attorney, DO NOT WORK WITH NOTARIES!With extensive immigration experience spanning over 50 years, our team at Spar & Bernstein has helped hundreds of young people who entered the United States as children stay in the US as part of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

Daca Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals

If you are eligible for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, our experienced immigration attorneys at Spar & Bernstein can help you apply so you can stay in the country for a renewable two-year period , during which you can live and work without the threat of deportation.

The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program allows eligible individuals to live and work in the US for two years before applying for renewal.

DACA protects about 800,000 people who entered the US illegally as children. Known as “DREAMers,” these individuals are allowed to live and work in the U.S. under the DACA program.

Under the original version of the Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, you can apply for DACA if you:

U.s. Immigration Support For Daca Recipients

DACA must be renewed every two years. Note that staying in the US is a temporary solution, and the program is currently facing legal challenges, with an uncertain future.

To find alternative options to stay legally in the US, contact our immigration attorneys at Spar & Bernstein.

If your DACA expires, you will incur unlawful presence and may lose your work authorization. To meet the renewal deadline, you must submit the renewal application approximately 120 days before the expiration of your work permit.

With multiple attempts by the Trump administration to phase out the program and subsequent lawsuits thwarting these intentions, DACA was reinstated by President Joe Biden.

News & Updates

Your illegal presence in the US begins after your 18th birthday. This means if you are 18 and six months, you have accumulated six months of unlawful presence, regardless of when you entered the country.

Note that DACA is a temporary program and its legality is currently being contested. This means the eligibility criteria can be changed.

Keep in mind that DACA does not guarantee permanent residency or US citizenship and even if you become a DACA recipient, it is a temporary solution.

You must also submit biometrics, including fingerprints, photographs and signatures. If you receive a notice to appear for biometrics at an Application Support Center (ASC) and fail to comply, your deferred action request may be denied.

Indy Q&a: What Does The Latest Court Ruling Mean For Daca Recipients?

If you’re not sure how to fill out the application forms, our DACA attorneys at Spar & Bernstein can help you through the process.

At Spar & Bernstein, our experienced DACA immigration attorneys will help you complete your DACA application and prepare any additional documents you may need.

Since DACA does not guarantee legal immigration status, our team will also identify your eligibility for different forms of immigration relief and help you choose the best option.

If my removal from the US has been delayed under the DACA program, can I obtain employment authorization?

Is Daca Over? 5 Questions For An Immigration Attorney

Yes, if your case has been deferred under the DACA program, you can get employment authorization from the USCIS.

As a DACA student, you will not receive federal financial aid. You may be eligible for financial assistance at the state or local level.

To travel outside the US, you must apply for authorization to travel, known as Advance Parole. This document will allow you to travel abroad for educational, employment or humanitarian purposes. However, it will not be allowed to obtain Advance Parole for vacation.

If you were granted the right to stay and work in the US under the DACA program, this was a temporary solution. You may be able to renew your DACA status for an additional two years if you:

Naperville Family Immigration Lawyers

The USCIS recommends that you submit your renewal application approximately 120 days before your employment authorization document (EAD) expires.

The USCIS will reject your application if you apply more than 150 days before your work permit expires. If you apply too close to the expiration date, your work permit may expire before you are approved, causing you to lose your job and your legal immigration status.

To determine when you should apply for

H1b immigration lawyer near me, immigration lawyer daca renewal, immigration divorce lawyer near me, family immigration lawyer near me, immigration lawyer for citizenship near me, daca immigration lawyer, immigration and divorce lawyer near me, family and immigration lawyer near me, daca renewal lawyer near me, us immigration lawyer near me, marriage immigration lawyer near me, immigration lawyer near me

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *