Free Lawyer Consultation Landlord Tenant

Free Lawyer Consultation Landlord Tenant – Serving All of Southern California We Know Landlord-Tenant Law Speak Directly with an Attorney 1866.26FIGHT(34448) Local: 310.801.1919 Phone Hours 24/7 Visit Website Spanish

You’ve come to the right place. At the Law Offices of Jacob O. Partiyeli, we can help you during this stressful time. We understand landlord-tenant law and have had great success assisting with eviction defense. Our offices are conveniently located in Los Angeles. There is ample parking space on site.

Free Lawyer Consultation Landlord Tenant

+Knowledgeable landlord-tenant attorneys in Los Angeles +Always free consultation +Affordable and reliable representation +Detailed follow-up +Affordable prices Speak directly with an attorney. Available 7 days a week from 6am to 10pm

Maryland Pro Bono Landlord & Tenant Attorneys Free Legal Consultation

The service we provide to many tenants is exactly what you are feeling at this moment. Check out our customer reviews.

When your landlord gives you a notice (3 days, 30 days, etc.) and the period in the notice has expired, he/she can file eviction papers with the court. This is called an “unlawful detainer” complaint. Once the case is filed, the landlord will properly “serve” you with the complaint and summons. If you receive a unlawful detainer summons and/or complaint (an eviction proceeding), you have 5 calendar days to respond or the landlord can request a default judgment and you will lose the opportunity to challenge the eviction. Every day counts! You should seek legal advice immediately. You will have 5 calendar days from the date you receive these documents to file your own “Answer” with the court.

Your response to an unlawful detainer complaint is called a “reply.” If you do not file a response within 5 calendar days, the landlord may enter a default judgment against you. This means you will lose your case and not have the opportunity to go to court and tell your side of the story to the judge. If defaulted, the Sheriff will come out and post a “Notice to Move Out” on your door giving you approximately 5 days to move out. If you do not move out by the date specified in the notice, the Sheriff will physically remove you and lock your belongings inside the house.

If you file your response within 5 calendar days, you will have a court hearing. Contact the Law Offices of Jacob O. Partiyeli today to represent you. Don’t wait any longer. Contact a Southern California eviction defense attorney today. 1-866-26-Battle (34448)

Florida Real Estate & Estate Planning Lawyer

If you lose at trial, your landlord can have the Sheriff send you a “Notice to Quit” which sets a date for eviction, usually around 5 days. If you do not move out within 5 days, the Sheriff will physically remove you and lock the house. If your property is locked inside, you may have to pay storage fees (but not back rent) before your property can be returned to you. Call immediately for appropriate legal representation.

This is general information about the law and is subject to change. For specific legal questions, you should consult an attorney.

Disclaimer: Use of the webforms on this site does not create an attorney-client relationship and information transmitted is not necessarily considered privileged or confidential. Please do not send us any information regarding any current or potential legal matter unless you have a written statement confirming our engagement of you as your legal counsel.

We’re here for you During this stressful time, we’re here for you. Free consultations are always available 7 days a week from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm Telephone service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Telephone: (866) 26-Fight (34448) Fax: (323) 647-2387 Email: info@

Free Legal Clinic To Bring Pro Bono Services To Armenian Community

We proudly specialize in eviction defense law in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Ventura counties.

Los Angeles, Hollywood, Long Beach, Signal Hill, South Pasadena, Pasadena, Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, Burbank, Ventura, Brentwood, San Bernardino, Torrance , Gardena, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, El Segundo, Bel Air, Westwood, Sherman Oaks, West Hollywood, Woodland Hills, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Marina del Rey, South Bay, Palos Verdes, Carson, San Fernando Valley, Culver City, Van Nuys, Encino, Inglewood, Compton, Carson, East Los Angeles, Santa Ana, La Habra, La Mirada, Garden Grove, Westminster, Buena Park, Tustin, Anaheim, Fullerton, Irvine, San Diego, Riverside wait.

Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Saturday & Sunday – By appointment only Phone service available 24 hours, 7 days a week Talk to an attorney Direct Fax: 323.647.2387

Customer Testimonials: Previous results do not guarantee similar results. Results depend on a variety of factors unique to each representation. Any results described here will depend on the facts of the particular matter and would have differed if based on different facts. Copy the Battle of Expulsion. All Rights Reserved 2023 Here are answers to the most common landlord-tenant questions we receive. If you have questions about your tenant or landlord situation, please contact our office to schedule a consultation.

Rentals Landlord Tenant Law

A: For two or fewer units, the landlord must file a registration statement with the local municipality where the property is located. If the building has three or more units, the landlord must register with the Department of Consumer Affairs.

A: In residential leases where the landlord owns three or more units, the security deposit is up to 1.5 times the rent. The Security Deposit Act does not apply to residential tenancies with two or fewer units in a building unless the tenant formally requests that the Security Deposit Act apply.

Answer: Yes. Your landlord must notify you of the name and address of the bank and the interest rate earned on the money within 30 days of depositing the security deposit.

A: If you don’t pay your rent on time, your landlord can file an eviction complaint. You will be evicted if you fail to pay full rent plus any charges for additional rent allowed under the terms of your lease.

Free Legal Advice On Housing & Landlord/tenant Issues

A: This is a warning from the landlord advising you to stop certain behaviors. Before an eviction action can be filed, a cease and desist notice needs to be served on the tenant. The tenant has a reasonable opportunity to cure the defects. However, failure to address defects may result in the landlord issuing a notice to quit.

Answer: A notice to quit is a final notice stating that the circumstances complained of in the cease and desist notice have not been resolved and therefore the lease is terminated and the landlord claims possession of the property.

A: If there is a breach of the lease, the landlord can give the tenant a notice of termination. If the behavior continues after the cease and desist notice is served, the landlord can serve a quit notice and claim for possession, requiring the tenant to vacate the property by a specific date, failing which the landlord can apply for eviction.

A: If you fail to pay your rent on time, you may be required to pay late fees as additional rent (if provided for in your lease). Failure to pay all rent due and owed, including additional rent such as late fees, may result in your eviction. Habitually late rent payments may also be grounds for eviction.

Asian Pacific American Bar Association Of Colorado

A: The tenant has the right to notify the landlord of the need for repairs that affect the habitability of the apartment. Notice should be given to the landlord in accordance with the terms of the lease. If the tenant fails to pay, the tenant may raise a habitability defense, but they will be required to deposit all rent due with the court in order to schedule a habitability hearing.

Q: My landlord is selling the building and the contract requires me to move out. Do I have to leave?

A: Notice can only be given to the tenant after all conditions of the sale of the property have been met, including meeting mortgage contingency and inspection contingency. Once the contract is binding on the landlord, a notice can be served on the tenant giving them notice to vacate the property by a specific date.

Q: Can a judge require my landlord to enter into a payment arrangement with me so that I can pay my rent on time?

Calendar Of Events

Answer: No, a judge cannot force a landlord to accept payment of past due rent. However, in many cases landlords will accept partial payment if mediation is agreed.

Q: I live in a basement apartment and received a notice from the town that I must move, what should I do?

A: After receiving an eviction complaint, you should obtain documentation from the town proving that the apartment is illegal. When you go to court, you can raise the illegality of the apartment as a defense and seek relocation assistance before a judgment for possession is granted.

If you’re ready to learn more about how to get a personal representation that gets your results, please take a moment to fill out the contact form below.

Landlord & Tenant Rights

Landlord tenant lawyer free consultation, landlord and tenant lawyer free consultation, landlord tenant lawyer consultation, landlord tenant lawyer michigan, landlord tenant lawyer okc, landlord tenant lawyer colorado, landlord tenant lawyer free consultation near me, landlord tenant lawyer nyc, landlord tenant lawyer queens, landlord tenant issues lawyer, landlord tenant lawyer phoenix, landlord tenant lawyer orlando

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *